Edmonton Exchanger: FOUR Decades of On-Site Expertise
You can count on us to take care of whatever on-site challenges you have, no matter what the size. We’ve been working at on-site locations for more than four decades.
Our on-site services include:
- Turn-key petrochemical plant and refinery shutdown services
- Furnace and boiler repair and erection
- Vessel erection / heavy lifts / general rigging
- Tray installation for towers and vessels
- Heat exchanger bundle pulling and pushing. Capacities range from small units, to over 100” diameter in size and over 100,000 pounds in weight.
- Heat exchanger repair, re-tubing and fabrication
- Custom tube bending
- Piping fabrication and repairs
- Crane and equipment rentals
- Strip cladding and weld overlay of vessel internals
Specialized Field Services
State-Of-The-Art Controlled Bolting
We use state-of-the-art bolt torquing and tensioning equipment. Equipment is available to provide bolt torquing up to a 6-1/8 ” nut size and bolt tensioning up to a 4.5″ stud size.
Flange Facing Equipment
Our flange facing equipment enables us to machine material from 5″ I.D. – 110″ O.D..
Cold Cutting from 4″ to 86″ DIAMETER
We are able to cut and custom bevel pipe from 4″- 86″ diameter using our cold cutting equipment.
Specialized Welding: Over 1,000 Certified Weld Procedures
We offer over 1,000 certified welding procedures for the welding of numerous materials. Weld procedures include:
- All types of Stainless Steel
- Chrome Moly Alloys
- Copper Nickels
- Nickel Alloys
- Multiple Bi-metallic Procedures
High Temperature Casts:
We have the capability of quickly obtaining and implementing a specific procedure in the event that it is not immediately available.