Edmonton Exchanger: Your Trusted Source for Manufacturing and Maintenance Projects
Welcome to Edmonton Exchanger. Here’s just some of the reasons we’re the project partners you can count on:
- Size and experience: founded in 1975 and over 1,000 employees-strong
- A commitment to quality and safety excellence since day-one
- Specialists in the manufacturing of large-scale pressure vessel components
- Steel forming capacities are some of the largest of their kind
- The most extensive one-stop pressure vessel head forming and shell rolling capabilities in North America
- One of the largest inventories of pressure vessel quality steel plate in the world
- A wide range of machining services, and specialists in large-scale milling and tube sheet drilling for heat exchanger applications
- On-site plant maintenance services for the petrochemical industry, refineries and fertilizer plants
- Services range from specialized field machining and controlled bolting, to complete turn-key petrochemical plant shutdown and refinery shutdown projects, to emergency maintenance
Corporate Mission Statement
Edmonton Exchanger’s mission is to consistently meet and exceed the expectations of our manufacturing division’s customers by providing top quality custom fabricated steel products in a safe and timely manner. We endeavor to continually increase our production capacities and capabilities through innovative use of leading edge engineering and production technologies.
We strive to provide our field services division’s clientele with the highest levels of quality on-site service achievable. We are committed to completing our projects on time and within budget while maintaining the highest levels of employee and client safety at all times. Edmonton Exchanger aims to offer our clients a full range of plant maintenance services and to be their preferred service provider.