Edmonton Exchanger features a wide range of products and services for applications in various industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and power generation. As an industry leader in custom steel fabrication, Edmonton Exchanger features some of the largest steel forming capacities available for use in the production of pressure vessel components.
We are searching for energetic, self-motivated individuals looking to begin an exciting and challenging career in custom steel fabrication. Positions are available for boilermaker / welder / structural steel and plate fitter apprenticeships.
– Strong focus on safety
– Strong focus on integrity and reliability
– Highly motivated with focus to get job done right the first time
The Rewards of working at Edmonton Exchanger
– Competitive wages with fully paid company benefits
– Sponsorship to complete apprenticeship
– Advancement opportunities for career growth
– Challenging projects in a custom fabrication facility
– Opportunities for overtime work
Starting base rate of $17.42 – $21 per hour subject to qualifications / experience
Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com and put BOILERMAKER in the subject header.
No phone calls please