Edmonton Exchanger features a wide range of products and services for applications in various industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and power generation. As an industry leader in custom steel fabrication and plant maintenance, Edmonton Exchanger features some industry leading mechanical technologies.
We are searching for an energetic, self-motivated individual looking to begin an exciting and challenging career as a heavy duty mechanic apprentice with an industry leader. Working out of our 5615 90 Street NW mechanical shops, the apprentice will work with a journeyperson technician on various heavy duty equipment, forklifts and light trucks. Work schedule is 7:30 AM to 4 PM.
- Perform scheduled maintenance, repair and overhaul of all Edmonton Exchanger equipment.
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma
- Some previous experience is an asset
- Pre-employment NAIT grads
- 3rd and 4th year apprentices and journeypersons will be considered
- Strong focus on safety, integrity and reliability
- Highly motivated with focus to get job done right the first time
The Rewards of working for Edmonton Exchanger
- Competitive wages with fully paid company benefits
- Advancement opportunities for career growth
- Challenging projects with a wide range of heavy equipment
- Opportunities for overtime work
- Full time / Days
Please e-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly refrain from phone calls or submitting resumes in person. Thank you.