Heat Exchanger Fabrication and Repair
Who better to work on your heat exchanger project than the heat exchanger specialists: Edmonton Exchanger! We specialize in heat exchanger manufacturing and repair. Our Heat Exchanger Services Division stocks a diverse inventory of materials and heat exchanger equipment that allows us to quickly adapt to your project’s specialized requirements and specifications.
This facility fully supports our field operations for all heat exchanger services required, and upon customer request, will schedule shop time in preparation for field projects in order to ensure an expedited turnaround time for field maintenance work.
Heat Exchanger Services: Manufacture, Repair, Refurbishment
Whatever shape or size your heat exchanger may be, we’re the ones for the job. At Edmonton Exchanger, we manufacture, repair, and refurbish any size and type of heat exchangers including:
- Shell and Tube Bundles
- Straight-tubed Heat Exchangers
- U-bundle Heat Exchangers
- Fin-fan Coolers (Repair Only)
- Hairpin Exchangers (Repair Only)
Edmonton Exchanger can also supply heat exchanger components in addition to supporting clients with their bundle fabrication.
Quality Control Inspection Prior to Shipment
Prior to shipment, all manufactured components undergo thorough Quality Control inspection to ensure conformance to ASME codes Sec. VIII Div. 1 and 2.
Certificate of Compliance
All materials are supplied with a Certificate of Compliance showing material type, size, order numbers, heat numbers, minimum thicknesses and Mill Certification Specifications.
- Precision CNC Drilling Technology for all exchangers or components
- Orbital Welding (tube to tubesheet)
- Mini Mill Tube Projection Technology
- High Pressure Hydraulic Tube Expansion upon request
- Matex Variable Speed Tube Expansion (reduce work hardening)
- Tube Bundle Saw Cutting (quicker re-tubes)
- Run-pull Technology for Shell and Tube Exchangers