Edmonton Exchanger’s pipe fabrication facility constructs mechanical piping systems to ASME and client specifications.
Because we hold over 1,000 weld procedures, we have welded most materials required in Alberta. We can accommodate a wide variety of materials ranging from carbon steel, stainless steel, low alloys and high alloy materials.
Fabrication Certifications (Local Jurisdiction: ABSA)
- Construct, Repair / Alter ASME B31.1 Power Piping and ASME B31.3 Process Piping in the shop and field
- Construct, Repair / Alter ASME B31.1 Boiler External Piping in the shop and field
- Construct, Repair / Alter CSA Z662 Steam Pipelines in the shop and field
- Manufacture, Repair / Alter Category ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’ & ‘H’ Fittings in accordance with CSA B51 in the shop and field
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) certified to CSA Standard W47.1 for structural welding in Division 2
- Welder Testing
Edmonton Exchanger field crews can field measure and verify drawings before fabrication to minimize field work. We can also provide the field support to install the piping system, start the system with operations and then provide continuing maintenance on those systems.